Fequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my Pilatre subscription?
You can cancel your Pilatre subscription at any time to avoid future payments. When cancelling, please keep in mind:
- We recommend cancelling at least 24 hours prior to your next payment date;
- Cancelling your subscription will not provide refunds;
- After cancelling your subscription, you will be able to continue using Pilatre for the entire course of the remaining billing cycle you have paid for.
To cancel your subscription, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to www.pilatre.com
- Click "Login" at the main menu
- Enter your login details and click "Log in"
- Click "Account" at the main menu
- Click "Subscriptions"
- Click "Cancel"
If you are experiencing issues or would like to discuss your subscription further, our support team is always happy to help! You can contact our support team here.
14 Day Free Trial
The 14 Day Free Trial to Pilatre will allow you to access all programs and content exactly the same as a normal subscription.
At the end of your 14 Day Free Trial, unless cancelled, your subscription will automatically rollover to a monthly subscription with Pilatre.
If you do not wish to continue on to a paid subscription with Pilatre at the end of your trial period, you will need to cancel your subscription prior to the 30th day. We recommend cancelling at least 24 hours prior to the expiry of your trial to ensure a charge is not processed.
Refunds and Returns
However, if you are dissatisfied for any reason or believe you have experienced extenuating circumstances, we encourage you to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
Workout routine created especially for treadmill
Pilatre 2019 © All rights reserved