Effective as of 16.08.2019
“Pilatre” (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Pilatre”) in this policy primarily refers to Pilatre Training OÜ, the main operating company of the Pilatre Training group. Pilatre is the “data controller” of all personal data that is collected and used about Pilatre customers for the purposes of privacy and data protection laws, principles and regulations which may apply in your country.
What we collect?
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, phone number, social media name or ‘handle’, postal address, email address, details of products or services you have purchased, payment details and information about your access to our website.
What and how do we use the data?
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide products and services you request: we use the information you give us to perform the services for which you have signed up;
- Credit or other payment card verification/screening; and payment information for accounting, billing and audit purposes and to detect or prevent any fraudulent activities;
- Administrative or legal purposes: we use your data for statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, customer surveys, maintenance and development, or in order to deal with a dispute or claim;
- Customer service communications: we use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and enhance your experience with us;
Provide tailored services: we use your data to provide information we believe is of interest to you, prior to, during, and after your interactions with us, and to personalise the services we offer to you, such as special offers.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet.
Sharing your data
Your personal data may be shared with other companies within the Pilatre group.
- Government authorities, law enforcement bodies and regulators for compliance with legal requirements;
- Other companies, contractors or agents to provide services to you including delivery, marketing, support ticket providers or marketing platform providers, communications, legal services, debt collection, administration services, customer services, information technology providers, credit card or other payment methods to conduct transactions;
- Credit and debit card companies which facilitate your payments to us, and for anti-fraud screening, which may need information about your method of payment to process payment or ensure the security of your payment transaction. These may include third party payment gateway providers, including at www.stripe.com or www.apple.com;
- Social media: You may be able to access third party social media services through our website or app or before coming to our website or app. When you are registered with your social media account, we will obtain the personal data you choose to share with us through these social media services pursuant to their privacy settings in order to improve and personalise your use of our website or app.
International Data Transfer
Pilatre operates businesses in multiple jurisdictions, some of which are not located in the European Union or European Economic Area (EEA).
While countries outside the EEA do not always have strong data protection laws, we require all services providers to process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with EU and other applicable laws on privacy and data protection.
Cookies and site tracking
We may collect data from other sources which may not always be obvious, such as through the use of “cookies”. We may also gather information from both online and offline data providers. This information could include internet browsing behaviour, demographic data or interest-based data.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer that contains information that helps the website to identify and track the visitor. Cookies do no harm to your computer, consist only of text, cannot contain viruses, and occupy virtually no space on your hard drive.
Two types of cookies are used: "Session Cookies", and cookies that are saved permanently on your computer.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use some of our websites without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On this website we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
To opt out of cookies, you can alter the settings on your internet browser to accept or reject a website from using cookies. This may affect functionality of the website.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilatre 2019 © All rights reserved